Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The jumpers head to Ocala and Tribute dominates Pine Top!

Courage - 8th Place Brookledge Welcome Stakes - 1.40m
Courage, Llama, Larry and Running Order all made the trip down to Ocala last night. Courage jumped great today in the $2,500 Brookledge Welcome stakes. He jumped double clear, finishing 8th.

Llama also jumped very very well he finished up 6th in the level 4's (3'9"). Larry also jumped well. I just did some light flat with Running Order over at Bruce's today with more to come later in the week.

The latest podcast is up, it was recorded on our trip down last night. It covers Pine Top from last weekend, incidentally Tali was a star, Farley finished 8th, Socks 4th, Tribute 1st (who was up by 9pts after dressage!) and Hughie rocked his first prelim! The link to #10 is here.

The photo pic of the week goes to Hughie, click here to view.

I wish I could get some video up real time, but internet on the road has been difficult especially when it's all in HD. I'll get some up on Saturday when we return to Aiken. 

All I can say is hopefully this warm weather keeps up. In the upcoming week we have Pine Top Advanced horse trials. Running Order will be out as well as Tali and Hughie. I think there might be one or two more, but without a schedule in front of me I'm lost!

Check back Friday for results from the rest of HITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment