Saturday, April 17, 2010

Fair Hill CIC** and HT

Yesterday was dressage day...the results were quite good although I was disappointed in my riding of the ** horses. I was too conservative...and their scores reflected this. Despite it all Running Order was in 4th and Leroy in 16th. Tali was in the prelim...he was great, there were a few mistakes, but overall it was the most fun I'd had in a dressage test in a while. He finished with a 25 and was winning. I got his test back today, he had 3 9's and a 9 for gaits!! The training horses were good a 30 for Frolic and 31 for Max, 4th and 6th.

XC day today for Prelim and up...the ** guys were great. Both moved up, RO to 3rd and Leroy 9th. When on course they were great, but I nearly got bucked off in warm up with Leroy. He stepped on a stick, must have thought it was a snake. He jumped off all 4's and went off bucking!

SJ for the training horses today also...they both jumped clear. Again I also nearly fell off in warm up...Frolic nearly jumped me out of the tack, and preceded to go off bucking...it certainly was a bit colder today...didn't quite expect that reaction. He jumped great in the ring though.

Tomorrow SJ for the big boys and XC for the lower level ones.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment