Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Ralph Lauren

Funny how things happen. I just got a call from my Mom saying that we
were featured in an article in the RL Magazine. Click to see a photo of
Mom riding her horse Gamine and me on Tali....

http://entertainment.ralphlauren.com/magazine/editorial/fa09/milbrook.asp

On a different note:
It sounds like the rain is coming for us tomorrow @ Fair Hill. I go at
9:24...so check back for results.

--
Doug Payne
DPEquestrian LLC
PO Box 179
Pottersville, NJ 07979
doug@dpequestrian.com
908.399.9112
____________________________________________________________________________________

2 comments:

  1. Funny small world. I google "fair hill jog" to see how my friends fared and see your post which leads to the RL website which also hosts an article with my college roommate! Crazy....
    -SOC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pic of you and your Mom!

    ReplyDelete