Friday, July 6, 2012

Running Order's Syndicate is Taking Shape!

**UPDATE: We have 7 of the 10 shares currently spoken for, if you have any questions at all feel free to email or call.**

Patti Springsteen, Running Order's long time owner has decided it's best to devote her limited free time to her family. I am very thankful for her support to through the years, but it has come time that I seek alternate ownership for RO.

2012 Rolex CCI**** - Photo by Lindsay Berreth


I have to say this has been one of the most stressful times in my career to date. I want to be clear that I'm thankful for me and my horses health, and I fully understand that things could always be significantly worse! Running Order has be an integral part of our family now for 4 years. He is a tremendous athlete just approaching is prime. He's a character around the barn, frankly he's an attention whore! He's not happy unless someone or something is paying attention to him.


It is a shame that an emotional bond between rider and horse can be torn apart so quickly. Although it's a fact of life, I don't have the financial resources to secure Running Order for myself. I've been very lucky to gain the support of a number of owners over the past few years, without them I wouldn't be here today.

I truly believe that luck and success are made not given, so it's time to put together a group of caring, dedicated and fun loving people to join in this journey with us.

Last week I posted a video detailing his journey to the top, keep in mind while watching, this is just the start! Running Order is just 10 years old, he's proven that he can contend with the best in the world. He could very well be competing at the top for the next 6-9 years!



This syndicate will be formed with 10 shares. Syndicate details can be found at the Event Owner's Task Force's website by clicking here. USEF's Event Owners Task Force has done an admirable job forming a solid legal framework which will both protect and clearly explain all expected by all parties. The goal in this formation is to allow Running Order and me the opportunity to contend for the US team for years to come.

If you are interested in more information please don't hesitate to contact me at doug@dpequestrian or 908.399.9112.

Best Regards,
Doug

PS

I was contacted by Running Order's breeder Joan O'Brien, she just posted his first Race in Ireland. I've also attached the video from Rolex Kentucky CCI**** this spring.

Running Order's First Race in Ireland

2012 Rolex Kentucky CCI****


2 comments:

  1. Hope you can fine good owners for the syndicate, I love watching him event and would like to see him continue with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should get his sire and dam information from Joan and put it on his USEF recording (since he is a TB, especially).

    ReplyDelete